Pursuing Proper Compensation for Aviation Injuries
If a loved one in your family has been involved in an accident while flying in a commercial (common carrier) or recreational aircraft there may be several parties who should be held liable for the accident. Besides pilot error, aircraft accidents are often caused by:
- Defective aircraft parts/equipment
- Improper ground maintenance
- Air traffic control errors
- Unsafe loading
Shamberg, Johnson & Bergman is one of the Kansas City region’s prominent personal injury and wrongful death law firms. Since 1949, our attorneys have represented clients throughout Missouri, Kansas and the Midwest region to help individuals and families recover full and fair money damages after an aircraft accident involving aspects such as:
- Commercial airplanes
- Private airplanes
- Helicopter crashes
- Ground and hangar injuries
- Weather-related crashes
Our experienced trial attorneys have received the AV rating* among peers and are recognized as Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America for our commitment to meeting our clients’ needs.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an aircraft accident, make sure you act quickly. We will give you an honest evaluation of your case. We handle all aircraft accident cases on contingency. That means we will pay the up-front cost of investigating and preparing your case for trial. You will not pay attorney fees unless we help you recover compensation for your losses.
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.
Contact our aircraft accidents lawyers to learn more about our record of success. Our experienced trial attorneys represent clients in cases throughout Missouri, Kansas and the Midwest. You can also call us toll free at 866-484-8966 to arrange a free consultation. If you can’t come to us, we’ll try our best to come to you.